RAnTech Preparation Workshop
To prepare candidates for inclusion in the Register that acknowledges qualifications, experience and personal conduct
Cost: £85 per person + VAT
Duration: Half day
Venue: At your own premises or at selected venues around the UK
See the RAnTech Event List for course dates. If there isn’t a course scheduled, why not contact TLC to arrange one at your premises?
Did you know that you might be eligible for AS-ET funding? Why not visit their website at www.as-et.org.uk where you can find a bursary application form.
The Register of Animal Technologists demonstrates to the public, to employers and to the regulatory authorities the high ethical standards and qualification of career animal technologists. Individuals are included on the Register who by qualification, experience and personal conduct are considered suitable to promote a culture of care and hold posts of great responsibility in laboratory animal facilities.
To prepare candidates for inclusion in the Register, this course will cover the following:
- Application process
- Completing the CV
- Legislation refresher – A(SP)A 1986 Amendment Regulations 2012
- Other legislation
- Code of Conduct
• All aspects covered from legislation to interview technique
• Very informative and has increased my commitment to acquiring the RAnTech qualification
• Good interaction and relevant exercises
• Directly related to my job role