Project Licence Review for Animal Welfare & Ethical Review Body
This interactive and participative workshop is an ideal opportunity for named persons and those new to Project Licence (PPL) review for AWERB
Cost: £150 per person + VAT
Duration: Half day
Venue: At your own premises or at selected venues around the UK
See the PPL Review Event List for course dates. If there isn’t a course scheduled, why not contact TLC to arrange one at your premises?
Did you know that you might be eligable for AS-ET funding? Why not visit their website www.as-et.org.uk where you can find a bursary application form.
This workshop is an ideal opportunity for Named Animal Care & Welfare Officers (NACWOs) or those new to Procedure Project Licence (PPL) review for the Animal Welfare & Ethical Review Body (AWERB). The workshop will be interactive and participative, and include the review a of PPL application.
- Role and function of AWERB
- Roles and responsibilities of members
- Contribution to a PPL application
- NACWO’s responsibilities
- Where to find useful information and Home Office hints and tips
• Very useful as it also highlighted how subjective PPL reviews can be
• Feel more confident about tackling my next PPL
• Very worthwhile it clarified what i should be looking for in PPLs very useful and pitched at the right level
• I was a little apprehensive about the course but it was good and I felt at ease throughout, relevant and useful, thanks