Award in Education and Training (formerly PTLLS)
City & Guilds Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training. How to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions, how to assess and give constructive feedback
Cost: £350 + VAT
Duration: Four days for up to eight candidates. Additional attendees will be required to attend for a fifth day to complete their presentations
Venue: At your own premises or at selected venues around the UK
See the Award in Education & Training Event List for upcoming dates. If there isn’t a course scheduled, why not contact TLC to arrange one at your premises?
Did you know that you might be eligable for AS-ET funding? Why not visit their website www.as-et.org.uk where you can find a bursary application form.
Completing the City and Guilds Award in Education and Training, formerly Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS), qualification will:
- Demonstrate that you can teach effectively to recognised standards
- Achieve or maintain ‘centre approval’, so you can provide accredited qualifications
- Ensure you work within the guidelines that external inspection bodies may be looking for
- Assure the quality and effectiveness of the organisation’s training function
- Create effective trainers
- Explore the underpinning educational theory and understand why current teaching strategies work
- Enable educators to facilitate effective learning which may be important for legal compliance, and health and safety
- Motivate and maintain good employees by adding meaningful training, career progression opportunities and CPD