Introduction to Aseptic Techniques
Cost: £150 per person + VAT
Duration: Half day
Venue: At your own premises or at selected venues around the UK
See the Aseptic Technique Event List for course dates. If there isn’t a course scheduled, why not contact TLC to arrange one at your premises?
Did you know that you might be eligible for AS-ET funding, why not visit their website www.as-et.org.uk where you can find a bursary application form.
The workshop will provide theoretical and practical skills in a safe environment for aseptic techniques in laboratory animals. LASA CPD points are available for attendance.
- Understand the procedure and rationale behind the use of aseptic technique for the prevention of infection
- Preparation of sterile equipment
- Preparation of surgeon
- Create and maintain a sterile field
- Use sterile equipment and consumables effectively
- Consequences of breakdown of asepsis
• An excellent course, lots to think about when we get back to work
• Very good, new ideas
• Fascinating and an education