Introduction to Aseptic Techniques
This workshop is an ideal opportunity for new licensees and those new to surgical procedures to receive small group tuition. It is a great follow on course for those who have recently completed PIL C
Cost: £150 per person + VAT
Duration: Half day
Venue: At your own premises or at selected venues around the UK
See the Aseptic Technique Event List for course dates. If there isn’t a course scheduled, why not contact TLC to arrange one at your premises?
The workshop will provide theoretical and practical skills in a safe environment for aseptic techniques in laboratory animals. LASA CPD points are available for attendance.
- Understand the procedure and rationale behind the use of aseptic technique for the prevention of infection
- Preparation of sterile equipment
- Preparation of surgeon
- Create and maintain a sterile field
- Use sterile equipment and consumables effectively
- Consequences of breakdown of asepsis
- ‘An excellent course, lots to think about when we get back to work’
- ‘Very good, new ideas’
- ‘Fascinating and an education’