The Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 Amendment Regulations 2012
Legal Compliance and Responsibilities workshop
These workshops ensure people are aware of the updated legislation relating to EU Directive 2010/63/EU and what it means for them
- NACWO Half Day Workshop – £150 per person + VAT
- Animal Technologist updates, 2 hour duration – £80 per person + VAT
- Licencee updates, 2 hour duration – £80 per person + VAT
Venue: At your own premises or at our venues around the UK
To reduce travel costs and losing staff for a number of hours, why not consider asking us for a quote to deliver our workshops at your establishment?
See the Legislation Update – NACWO Event List for course dates
See the Legislation Update – Licencees Event List for course dates
See the Legislation Update – Technologist Event List for course dates. If there isn’t a suitable course scheduled, why not contact TLC to arrange one at your premises?
These sessions will be invaluable to NACWOs, Procedure Personal Licensees (PIL), Procedure Project Licence (PPL) holders and anyone else associated with the legislation covering:
- New titles
- Animal Welfare & Ethical Review Body
- Schedule 1
- Protected Animals
- NACWO/NVS responsibilities
- Changes to the 3 licences
- Animals in Scientific Committee
Book early to ensure your establishment is up to date.
• Very interesting and helpful regarding amendments for 2012
• Very clear, good PowerPoint and a good pace. Didn’t feel like falling asleep! Well done
• Useful – Thank you